Skip to content
- Last day here before returning to Utah. Will reach 99 degrees F today. http://yfrog.com/h835619440j
- #WOWO Frieze / Wheatley: “We can walk out alone, but we can only walk on in friendship.”
- #WOWO: Our industrial age is one of imperfect and unequal relationships that privilege production and profit over learning and friendship.
- Inspiring read from my Berkana family, Deborah Frieze and Margaret Wheatley. Great cause. Act today. http://bitly.com/h1i4s2
- http://yfrog.com/h0q5xsjj My son Elijah, six as of two days ago, hamming it up a bit at Laguna Beach.
- RT @dfrieze: Two more days until the Walk Out Walk On bestseller campaign. Mark your calendars for April 13th: http://bitly.com/i4wAvB
- Driving through Riverside, California on the way to Newport Beach. With parents and my kids for four days. Relishing all the grapefruit!
- “I will not tame you. I will not be tamed.” Sarah Whiteley learning at Axlatditsa: http://bit.ly/f3xzrg