Circle Immersion is a face-to-face experience, December 7-11, 2022. The location is Hope Springs Institute near Peebles, Ohio. Quanita Roberson and I will be hosting together, welcoming an international group of participants.
Circle Immersion is a practicum that will emphasize the deeper notions of living a circle life — connection, learning, experiments. It is a practicum that will lift up the importance of both inner presence and outer contribution.
I love the deep dives of circle that are supported by clarity of skills. Such moments are the ones that have most grown me in who I am and in how I contribute with groups and with community. That’s a nod back to Christina Baldwin and Ann Linnea, my first teachers with The Circle Way that remain with me in circles of heart, mind, presence, and action.
Some of what we intend at Circle Immersion…
- Learn to discern times for formal circle and for informal circle
- Explore integrated healthy masculine and healthy feminine in circle
- Hone essences of circle being and doing (showing up, asking questions, listening acutely, speaking honestly, harvesting emergence, imprinting circle rhythm)
- Deepen connection with self, other practitioners, and circumstance
- Clarify circle’s cohering possibility with equity, justice, diversity, and inclusion.
- Engage circle through mandalas, the labyrinth, story council, and play.
Please join us. Bring your learning. Bring your belly-longing. Further information and link to registration is available here.
Quanita and I recorded a podcast recently to reflect on Circle and what we wish to bring to grow the field of practice. Have a listen — 20 minutes total.