It was so much fun to meet and talk with Myriam Hadnes, a facilitator and group process person and host of a podcast about making workshops work. Myriam is based in Amsterdam.
- transparency in meetings, honesty in meetings
- a difference between spread-sheet brains and poetic, artistic brain
- difference between performative meetings and presencing wisdom together
- being in the questions together, not just the answers
- the work before the work with planning and imagination
- values, practices to deepen the work of a system working together
- how doing good workshops is connected to developing more inner capacity