I’m excited to be beginning a podcast with colleague and friend, Quanita Roberson. We’ve called it Fire & Water, with intention to help many of us “come of age in this age” and “cultivate wise leaders.”
This first offering, 16 minutes in length, is a conversation on grief. We cover a fair range that all speaks to the fundamental need to develop a relationship with grief (rather than just avoiding it):
- letting go of the old for the new to come
- lessons learned
- the “wildness” of sorrow
- the trouble with “untended gardens”
- the need for community in grieving
- how we avoid grief differently
- the connection of rage to unprocessed grief
- difference in masculine and feminine relationship with grief
- spaces needed these days
- the relief of permission
You can sign on to follow / share future podcasts at Podbean. We intend monthly ish shows. As always, please share with others as inspired.
And for those already ready for the edginess of a full 16-month leadership program, apply now for Fire & Water Leadership Cohort that starts August 2019. Again, please share with others as inspired.